Followers

Monday, April 22, 2013

Sneak Peek New SU Catalog

Shelli Gardner, co-founder of Stampin' Up! created this sneak peek card for us at the Stampin' Up! Baltimore Regional.  She posted about it on her blog, So Shelli, so I thought I would share it with you here because I know you are as excited about the new catalog as I am.



Hard to believe it's almost that time again. I have a few dates for you to put on your calendar and a chance to reserve the new Stampin' UP! Catalog.

RETIRED LIST - Debuts April 24th.

NEW CATALOG SALES BEGIN - May 31st

NEW CATALOG RESERVATIONS 

 Get a new Catalog

    FREE - simply request a free catalog today

     EMAIL ME at dfoor@embarqmail.com

I will contact you when the new catalogs are ready for pick-up!


Also, now through April 30th: Enter to win a trip from Stampin' Up! to San Diego!







Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.