Followers

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Spring Banner

This month's banner is Spring....and I admit that I am very happy to see Spring arrive.  My daffodils are blooming and our fruit trees have blossoms.  It's a very pretty time of year in Pennsylvania.



Here is my Spring Banner:


I used parts of the different embellishment kits in the Spring Catalog to make this banner.  Artisan Embellishment Kit and the Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit. 
















Hope you enjoy seeing the banners that I'm making, if you are making your own banners leave me a comment or send me an email.  I would love to hear from you.


Also, now through April 30th: Enter to win a trip from Stampin' Up! to San Diego!







Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Denise! I was inspired to try my own after the Baltimore Regional last weekend, so hopefully I'll have time THIS weekend. This is definitely inspiring me to get to work on a banner of my own!

    Thanks for sharing,

    Toni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.