Followers

Friday, April 19, 2013

Trinket Necklace

A couple of weeks ago, I was challenged to make some items with heart tins and instantly I knew I wanted to make a necklace using one of my retired Stampin' Up! necklace chains (still available on Clearance Rack).  I ran the heart tin through the Big Shot much the same way I did my Bottle Caps (see my earlier post for the how-to on this).  It flattened just great!

Here is my creation using SU trinkets, seam binding, fabric, rhinestones (permanently colored), SU tiny Vintage Trinket pins and pearls I had from the retired Pretties kit and Antique Brads.  I'm an embellishment junkie.  I bet none of you know about that.......






Also, now through April 30th: Enter to win a trip from Stampin' Up! to San Diego!







Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor

1 comment:

  1. Really cute Denise!! Where did you get the heart shape!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.