Followers

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Bombs Away Birthday

Sneak Peek

My sister and fellow Stampin' Up! Demo, Sandy, had a Happy Birthday this past weekend.  So, today I'm going to share with you the card I made for her. I used an action wobble underneath the three birthday bombs, so they jiggled and made you giggle when you touched them.  LOL  


Sandy just a couple of birthdays ago..... and here is the card I made her for this birthday!









Stamp Sets:  Photopolymer set Bombs Away Birthday, Chalk Talk (Sneak Peek)

Inks and Papers:  Strawberry Slush (Sneak Peek), Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Daffodil Delight, World Spectacular DSP

Tools and Accessories:  Basic Rhinestones, Decorative Label Punch, Oval Punch, Washi Tape, Action Wobble (non-SU)




Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor

1 comment:

  1. Denise: Too cute. You are making me want that set! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.