Followers

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Faux Metal Patina Technique

This is probably my favorite technique....Faux Metal Patina. I love all the different color combinations you can make!  

You can see other samples on my blog here, here and here.

Swap card by:  Kaye Russell






Stamp Sets:  Pursuit of Happiness, Just Believe
Inks and Papers:  Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke, Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Very Vanilla, First Edition DSP
Accessories and Tools:  Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Labels Collection Framelits, Gold Embossing Powder, Basic Pearls, Seam Binding, VersaMark, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sponge


Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor

1 comment:

  1. Denise,
    Thank You so much for showing my card. I follow your blog daily and have been inspired by many of your creations. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.