Followers

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Feel Goods

Yes, I admit that the Pop 'n Cuts Dies are my favorite play things!  I love to try different ideas with these and can't wait to order the new Dies when the 2013-2014 Stampin' Up! Catalog goes live on May 31.  I love the Dress Form Pop 'n Cuts....it's just like playing with paper dolls.



I love the In-Color Dahlias and am so happy that they are in the new catalog!
Cut your paper 4" x 6" to cover the front of the Card Base Pop 'n Cuts Die.  I used my corner rounder punch, so it would match the Card Base.


I think I used every Scallop Circle Punch I could find in my drawer.



Here is a second card I made without the corners rounded with the envelope.




I used our two-way glue to adhere my Sahara Sand dress form over the one that cut out with the card base.




Stamp Set:  Feel Goods

Accessories and Tools:  Card Base Pop 'n Cuts Die,  Dress Up Framelits, Feel Goods, Scallop Circle Punch,  Dress Form Pop 'n Cuts Die, Corner Rounder



Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.