Followers

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Oh, Whale


And more limited time news... Set aside some time from May 18 through May 25 because there's a palooza coming--a Paper Pumpkin Palooza--and you don't want to miss it! Here's what's happening:

I have decided to give you a little incentive to YOU if you Sign up for the next My Paper Pumpkin by clicking here to Join Now! Or if you are already a subscriber, tell a friend, tell me you told them, and I will send you BOTH some free Dazzling Details! Sweet deal!

Don't forget... sign up starting May 18 through May 25 to get in on the extra freebies!



The Card Bas Pop 'n Cuts Die was scored so it folded in thirds to create the card.


The card we made in class.

And here is a second one that I made to send out.....



Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.