Followers

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Sassy Saluations

Birthday cards are in high demand at our house.  Always need more, more, more!!!  Somehow they are like chocolate, I can never get enough and even when I think I have a stack made up in advance...well, they just disappear so quickly.  So, here is a really cute, quick idea for today's inspiration.  I'm sure you will enjoy this one.

Swap card made by:  Christyne Richardson






Stamp Set:  Sassy Saluations
Inks and Papers:  Primrose Petals, Midnight Muse, Whisper White
Accessories and Tools:  Ribbon, Scalloped Edge Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.