Followers

Monday, May 20, 2013

Sneak Peek

Wildflower Meadow Bundle Sneak Peek




Reserve Your Copy of the 2013-2014 Stampin’ Up! Catalog Today...email me and let me know if you would like a copy.  The new catalog goes live May 31.

Now for the sneak peek....here is a look at my Wildflower Meadow card that I made for a swap for my Downline Team Meeting.  I used the Wildflower Meadow Bundle offered in the new catalog available May 31.





Love the new Washi Tape.





It's great how the Wildflower Meadow Stamp Set goes perfectly with the Wildflower Meadow Embossing Folder.  





The inside of my card uses the new Hostess Set, Banner Greetings.  I really like banners....I mean, I really, really like banners.

Stamp Sets:  Wildflower Meadow, Banner Greetings (Hostess)

Inks and Papers:  Berumda Bay, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper

Tools and Accessories:  Big Shot, Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape, Wildflower Meadow Embossing Folder, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones, White Embossing Powder, Heat Gun

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.