Followers

Friday, June 28, 2013

Extreme Elements

Flashback Friday

One of my Downline, Sue Lepako, has really been encouraging me to create a Flashback Friday blog post for items I create combining my retired stamp sets with newer items.  So, I decided to give it a whirl this week with a card I created for our great next door neighbor's 16th birthday.  He is a very special young man with wonderful parents.  

The card features some of my retired favorites, Extreme Elements, Extreme Guitar and one of my newer stamps, Blue Ribbon.





Stamp Sets:  Extreme Elements (retired), Extreme Guitar (retired), Blue Ribbon

Inks and Papers:  Whisper White, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip

Tools and Techniques:  Word Window Punch, Big Shot, Finishing Touches Edgelits, Brad, Dauber, Circle Punch, Star Punch (retired)

 Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.