Followers

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Patriotic Banner

I'm taking ideas for my August and September banners now....so leave me a comment or send me an email.  The ideas seem to be the hardest for me....in fact, it took some time to decide what to put on this month's banner.  I thought of Freedom, USA, Peace, Liberty and many others....and this is what I came up with...


















No Stamps were used.

Accessories and Tools: Glimmer Paper, Stars #2 Die, Oval Framelits, Top Note, Floral Frames Framelits, Merry Mini Punches, Embossing Powder, Chipboard (retired), Fabric and Lace (non-SU), Big Shot


  Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor

5 comments:

  1. You know I love all your banners and am especially head over heels for this one. Would make a nice gift. hint, hint LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THESE. Can you tell me what the size of these are please? Also, what did you use for the tractor silouette? GREAT JOB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I did not mean what did you use for the TRACTOR, but I mean for the CANNON. thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.