Followers

Monday, June 17, 2013

Scrapbook Layouts

This week is Stampin' Up's Convention in Salt Lake City, Utah and I bet the almost 6,000 Demonstrators that are attending will have a blast, for sure.  Me, I'll be staying right here in Pennsylvania teaching classes, taking classes and sharing with you. 

I'm going to start this week off with some Scrapbook Layouts for inspiration.  I've finished my Disney/Leadership layouts and I'm working on my New York pages now....those are slow in coming, but at least I have pulled my papers and am getting some ideas.  I'll be sharing my Disney punch art next week.









Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.