Followers

Monday, June 24, 2013

This and That

Mini Album

There were so many ideas floating around my head about what type of album to make....recipes, faith, grandgirls, pups, garden flowers, and the list went on and on.  I finally settled on my "Love Inventory"....all the people, animals and things I love.  Today, I'm going to share my cover with you where I transformed my Designer Brad by embossing it and changing from silver to Gumball Green.



I washed over the entire album cover with my sponge full of Whisper White Pigment Ink.



I inked the silver Designer Brad with Gumball Green ink and then heat embossed with Gumball Green embossing powder to make it pop as the flower center.


I love to hunt yard sales and auctions for old paper like this old Time Card that I used on the center of my "Love Inventory" This and That album.  I used one of the Paper Pumpkin stamps to make the watermarks on the Time Card.


I finished off the bottom with some Washi Tape.

Stamp Sets:  Paper Pumpkin Welcome Kit, Seasonal Sayings, Collage Alphabet (retired), Mosaic Madness

Inks and Papers:  Calypso Coral, Gumball Green, Whisper White Pigment Ink, Pool Party, This and that Epic Day Designer Series Paper

Tools and Accessories:  Washi Tape, Paper Doily, Fancy Flower Punch, Hexagon Punch, This and That album, Mosaic Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Designer Stickers


 Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor

1 comment:

  1. Love your design for the This and That journal! I am still trying to decide what to do with mine. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.