Followers

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

You're Amazing

This is a birthday card that we made in one of my classes some time ago and I never posted it.  I always liked the card and decided to post it today since it is my daughter, Mandie's birthday.

Year's ago, I thought I would give quilting a try and pieced this quilt for Mandie.  Well, I was never very good at quilting and after I pieced the quilt I could never get it quilted, but one of the ladies (Nettie Berkey) that attends my card classes did a great job of quilting this for me.  I loved it when Nettie finished it  and when I gave it to Mandie for her birthday (early)....well, she loved it, too.  And I was so happy to have a UFO finished




Mandie with her new quilt, her two girls and my Mom, her Grandmother.

Happy birthday, Mandie.


And here is my card for today....because Mandie....  You're Amazing







Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.