Followers

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

By the Tide

One of the hardest things about blogging for me is getting past this first sentence....my bet is most people don't read it and go strength to the pictures so I don't know why I spend so much time trying to think of what to say.  The bottom line is that I have two great swap cards to share with you today that would be great cards for the men in your life.  Male cards always seem a little bit harder than making cards for the ladies, so those samples always get my attention.  Hope you enjoy these and these get your creative juices flowing.


Swap card made by:  Christine Josti



Swap Card by:  Teresa Buchholz



Stamp Set:  By the Tide


Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.