Followers

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Recyle Foil with Dress Up Framelits

This card has a story.  I save things.  I have little plastic bins with items to be recycled into crafts.  I admit it.  Our granddaughters know it, too.  So, for Easter the youngest, Stella, gave me a pink plastic egg full of pink and blue Hershey Kiss foil wrappers.  She was so proud of her little gift.  And I just had to use those little wrappers to make a card to show her how much I appreciated her gift.  

Here is Stella who recently received "The Most Free Spirit" Award at school....you can see that in her eyes.  That's why we love her so very much.










Stamp Sets:  On Your Birthday, That's the Ticket, Secret Garden

Accessories and Tools:  Big Shot, Dress Up Framelits, Scallop Oval Punch, Ticket Duo Builder Punch, Corner Rounder, Foil (Hershey Kisses)

Hope you get inspiration from this bit of recycled foil.

  

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.