Followers

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Donald Duck Punch Art

Another page from my 8 x 8" Stampin' Up! Leadership Scrapbook featuring Disney punch art.  My nephew, Kyle, lives in Orlando and made arrangements for his Mom (also a Demo) and me have private meet and greets with all the Disney Princesses and Characters.  It was so much fun.  Today, I'm featuring Donald Duck with my sister, Sandy.




What you will need:  Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, heart punch, Large and medium and smallest oval punches, 2" Circle punch









Here I am with Daisy Duck....



My sister, Sandy with Donald Duck.



Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor


3 comments:

  1. So cute! I have a daughter whose favorite Disney character was always Donald.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.