Followers

Friday, August 16, 2013

Emerging Color Technique

This is another card I made using the Emerging Color Technique.  You can see my Emerging Color Technique Tutorial here.  I sell cards locally at Hoke Geez' and that's where this one is headed....





Many of you are going, I remember that ribbon....yes, you are correct it is a Sale-A-Bration ribbon from yesterday year.  Hey, I should have made this a Friday Flashback!  



I enjoy seeing the colors pop through on this technique....embossing is still magic after all these years!



The inside greeting stamped on Whisper White cut with a non-Stampin' Up! Framelit that was a gift to me.

Stamps:  Sweet Essentials, Beautifully Baroque, Mosaic Madness


Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.