Followers

Friday, August 9, 2013

Flashback Friday

These are my volunteer sunflowers.  I think all of our bird feeders contribute to having such pretty sunflowers appear around our house....however they get there....they are a joy to see in the summer.



My brother-in-law, Mike, retired last week and I wanted to make him a special retirement card.  He is a big Washington Redskins fan and our local High School team is the Everett Warriors, so I had to use one of the most popular retired sets, Dream Catcher from 2002.




I made my feathers using the SU oval punch and snips.



Stamp Sets:  Congrats, Dream Catcher

Colors:  More Mustard, Bravo Burgundy, Naturals Ivory

Tools and Accessories:  Oval Punch, Glimmer Brads, SU Markers, Blender Pen, SU Snips

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.