Followers

Monday, August 26, 2013

Minnie Mouse Punch Art

Since Stampin' Up!'s Leadership Conference was held in Orlando home to Disney World, a lot of my Scrapbook has Disney photos.  So, to complete my pages I did some punch art using lots of wonderful punches....here is my first set of instructions that I have to share with you.  I used Stampin' Up!'s 8 x 8 scrapbook for this project.

Minnie Mouse and Me






What you need:  card stock, 3/4" x 5/16" oval punch, 1 3/8" and 2 1/2" circle punches, Fashionable Hearts Embosslits, Basic Pearls






Stay tuned this week for more Disney punch art from my Leadership Scrapbook.



Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.