Get your Holiday products today:
Remember you save 15% on the catalog bundles. Need a catalog? Just contact me.
New Thinlits card dies kits : see flyer HERE.
They've been called flip cards, flip flop cards, swing cards, and more-but they have always been a bit tricky to create. Not anymore! Our amazing new Thinlits Card Dies cut and score to create a card that flips in just one step.
With the number of dies you're getting, plus the die that creates the card itself, the price is a great value-especially to create an interactive card!
The main shape in the cards (circle and label) can work with a lot of our stamp images so you can create tons of different kinds of cards using many different stamp sets.
- Here are just a few suggestions to get you started:
- Label Card Thinlits Die (133479):
- Happy Day Stamp Set (130294w or 130297c)
- Circle Card Thinlits Die (item 133480):
- Worth the Wait Stamp (item 131094w)
- Five-Way Flower Stamp (item 131088w)
- Both card dies pair well with:
- Oh, Hello Stamp Set (131931w or 130733c)
- Yippee-Skippee! Stamp Set (131341w or 131344c)
- Really Good Greetings Stamp Set (130330w or 130333c)
- Regarding Dahlias Stamp Set (130324w or 130327)
Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at email@example.com
Until Next Time,