Followers

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Simply Pressed Clay

To be honest, I was sure I would like this product when it first came out.  After playing with the clay, I used the entire bag which took me several days.

Here is how it all started....with Melon Mambo re-inker.


What you need:

Simply Pressed Clay
Simply Pressed Clay Molds
Re-inker
plastic baggie



Take as much or as little clay out of the foil bag as needed and place it inside a plastic zip baggie.  Add drops of re-inker, as desired.  I used Melon Mambo.  Knead.



Knead some more!



Dust your molds with your SU Embossing Buddy.  Pinch off a little of your now colored clay and fill each mold.

Pop the filled molds into the freezer for about 15 minutes, so they set.



Push them out from the back.  I use my SU snips to trim any edges.
Glue dots are great to adhere them to my paper projects.

Light weight, they mail easily and work great in Scrapbooks, too.




Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.