Followers

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Christmas Banner Card

Never too early to get started on those Christmas cards, so here today I have a quick and easy Christmas Banner Card that is so on trend.   I used the new six-sided or Hexagon Punch to make the ends of my banners.









Items Used:   Hexagon Punch, Occasions Alphabet, Seasonal Sayings, Cherry Cobbler Card Stock and Ink, Jolly Bingo Bits 


Thursday, Sept 12, we can begin ordering the Magnetic Platform (as seen in this video below) for the Big Shot!!  Don't wait, order yours now!!  Contact me to order or just go online Thursday and get yours!

Magnetic Platform 130658 $39.95





Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.