Followers

Friday, September 13, 2013

Envelope Punch Board

Today I have a cute little 3" x 3" card to show you.  I made the envelope with the new Envelope Punch Board.  It is the best tool to hit my desk since my fantastic Big Shot.




video




I have gone wild making my own envelopes.  It is so much fun and a great way to make all sizes, colors, and a huge variety.



I used the Pretty Print Embossing Folder on my Whisper White before punching it out with my Butterfly Punch.  Then I added Dazzling Diamonds and the center pearl.





Inside Greeting.



My envelope was made with my new SU Envelope Punch Board.


Items used to make this card:  Butterfly Punch, Dazzling Diamonds, Gorgeous Grunge, Perfectly Penned, Envelope Punch Board, Elementary Elegance, Basic Pearls, Big Shot, Pretty Print Embossing Folder, Primrose Petals Ink and Paper, Whisper White.


Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.