Followers

Monday, September 30, 2013

Everyday Occasions Card Kit – New Release from Stampin’ UP!

New To Rubber Stamping? Just Love New Product? Check Out The Everyday Occasions!





HI there! I am excited! A new kit has come out – it is so stinkin` cute! Not only is it cute, but its SO EASY to assemble. It comes with everything you need to make these great cards! 20 of them! Are you new to stamping? This would be a great way for you or someone you know who has not stamped to try it! Trust me, it is sure to get you hooked, if you aren’t already! It is hard to avoid the stamping bug! I’ve had it for years and there is no cure!



Why Do I Love it?? Let me count a few ways:

1. Easy

2. Great for new card makers and experienced – EVERYONE

3. Includes 7 piece stamp set, block, inkspot, dimnensionals, bakers twine, all precut materials and envelopes

4. Quality cardtock and tags

5. Love island indigo and basic gray inks and they are the two colors included

6. Visual tips and tricks brochure

7. Price 

8. I see possibilities beyond cards

9. I have a few names checked off my gift giving list already. Love getting my shopping done early when I can do it a discount and get FREE product at the same time (Purchase just 5 and you too can get hostess benefits!!!).

10. Silver glimmer paper and cute clips are part of the kit – I love these products.








It is item # 134797 $29.95

It makes 20 cards!! Birthday, Congratulations, Thank You and For You!
Why get your cards at that *gasp* card store.. when you can make them yourself – handmade rocks, just sayin! Be Hallmark’s worst nightmare.. I am! LOL!
You’ve got 20 cards at your finger tips. They’re fast, they’re easy, and YOU made them!

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.