Followers

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Shadow Stamping Technhique

We need a little Christmas.....  and what better way to get it than by using that age old favorite of many.....  Lovely as a Tree!  It has been a favorite of mine for many years.




Colors:  Real Red, Wild Wasabi





Inside Greeting.

Items used to make this card:  Lovely As A Tree, Greetings of the Season, Dazzling Diamonds, Jolly Bingo Bits, Christmas Ornament Punch, Labels Collection Framelits, Big Shot 




Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor

1 comment:

  1. I share your appreciation for LAAT....what a great set! And good to see that I am not the only demo still watermarking my photos by taking the pic with my personalized "angel stamp" in the foreground! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.