Followers

Friday, September 20, 2013

Tip for Banners

Most of you probably hang your banners from the ribbons or twine, but since I hang a different banner every month I use clips on a rod.  So, this is how I give my pennants extra stability.







What you need:  Banner pennants, Tombow glue, sturdy scissors, and Popsicle sticks.




If you are using the pennants from the Stampin' Up! Build a Banner Kit you will need to cut the Popsicle stick to fit between the grommets.  You can see the difference between the uncut stick and the size I used int he picture above.




I used Tombow to adhere the stick to my pennant.


Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.