Followers

Monday, October 28, 2013

How to Recycle and Use Leftover Rubber?

Customers sometimes ask me what I do with all the leftover rubber from my stamp sets.  Here is one example I can show you.  Remember when I posted my Explore banner on my blog here.  In order to give some of my elements more dimension than others, I used leftover rubber.  Here is how I did that....



After I remove my stamps from the rubber, I cut small pieces and place them in a container for later use.






I remove the paper from one side of the rubber.  Then I use Tombow multi-purpose glue (only need a small amount) on both sides of the rubber to adhere it to my card stock or Designer Series Paper.




Here you can see that I've applied the Tombow adhesive.  Using the rubber really gives some height between these embellishments on the Banner.  

I use Stampin' Dimensionals on my cards and in my Scrapbooks, but on Home Decor items sometimes I want more space.





The Tombow glue takes a few seconds to dry.






Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.