Followers

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Punch Art

Sometime ago, I shared with you my punch art Dumbo that I made for my Disney Scrapbook.  Today, I have a special Birthday card I made for my Nephew, Kyle who lives in Orlando and loves Disney.  Dumbo has always been his favorite Disney Character, so I sent him this card for his special day!

Happy Birthday, Kyle.


Kyle with his sister, Tori.




Colors:  Island Indigo, Basic Gray, Soft Sky






See my blog post here for complete instructions on how to make Dumbo using punches.



Inside sentiment.



Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Denise -- missed it the first time you created!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, Denise! (I moved back to my hometown!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.