Followers

Friday, October 25, 2013

Remembering Christmas

This is another take on the Faux Batik Technique that I posted yesterday.  I will try to get a tutorial together by next week and post it in response to the inquiries that I've received since yesterday.








Sign up now for my October Christmas Stamp a Stack.

When:  October 29, Tuesday  2:00 until 4:00 pm

Where:  Orchard Heights, Bedford, PA

Make 20 Christmas cards with matching envelopes.  Two each of 5 designs.  Come join us for lots of fun, stampin' and get ready early this year.

Cost:  $20

Email to confirm your registration:  dfoor@embarqmail.com



Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.