Followers

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Sweater Card Take 3

Best of Christmas



Celebrate the season with a wonderful assortment of holiday stamps.

As part of Stampin' Ups! 25-year anniversary celebration, they're bringing back some of their favorite stamp images from the last quarter century and combining them into 12 sets, which will be released - one set per month - during 2013. Even better, along with some great classic images, each "Best of" set will also include a never before seen image! Check back each month to see the new Best of stamp sets.

Some things to remember:
  • All Best of stamp sets will include 3-5 images, including a never-before seen image, and will be priced at $14.95.
  • While we are releasing just one Best Of Stamp Set per month (with a new theme each month), all of the Best of sets will be available until March 31, 2014.
  • All Best of stamp sets are available in Clear-Mount only.
As a special incentive to collect the Best of stamps, we're including a collector's card and 25-year proof of purchase sticker with every Best of set. Collect six stickers, and send it in to redeem a FREE set of your choice valued up to $14.95! Free sets must be redeemed no later than April 30, 2014.


Like I promised, here is my third sweater card that will hopefully give you some ideas for your own creations.  This one is for the men in your life and features stripes and a V-neck.




My finished card.  It features both the Argyle and Stripes Embossing Folders.



I placed 3/4" stripes of Island Indigo, Marina Mist, and Night of Navy on copy paper to run through my Big Shot.  I used the Argyle Embossing Folder.



I also placed 4 strips of Night of Navy on the Stripes Embossing Folder as shown in the picture above.  This makes the sweater's edging.





You can see I cut the "V" strips in 1/2 before placing them on my sweater.  I also cut my "V" at this time.



The Old Olive card stock then looks like an shirt under the sweater!



The inside sentiment.

Hope you enjoyed this short tutorial.



Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor

11 comments:

  1. Oh My!!! And another great card. I've got to get busy and make! Thanks for sharing a tutorial. Just FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your sweater cards are so clever. That DSP is the perfect choice for them. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! The BF's favorite color is blue and I've been wanting to send him a "Miss You Already" card after our weekend together in Las Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very cute, Denise. Thanks for putting this together so we can all share in your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very cute, Denise. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I made this today!! Awe its such a great man card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I made this today!! Awe its such a great man card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I made this today! Such a great man card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I made this today!! Awe its such a great man card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.