Followers

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Sweater Cards

This is the first of 3 sweater cards we made in this months Hostess Club.  I was inspired by cards I saw that were made for American Soldiers and posted on Pinterest.  All 3 are cute and very different, so be sure to check back this week to see all of them.




Sweater Weather is the perfect Designer Series Paper for sweater cards.





I used the Circle Collection Framelits to make the Peter Pan Collar.  The Basic Pearl hides the "matching up point".




I traced a triangle on the back of my half-circle to create the collar effect.


Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.