Followers

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Walk in the Wild

Not sure I would want to meet one of these big critters in my own back yard if he was in a bad mood.  LOL  They certainly are majestic creatures and make a great Autumn card.


You can tell I'm in love with the Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper because every other card I make features it.



Stamp Sets:  Walk in the Wild, Petite Pairs




Inside Sentiment.

The 1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon in the Holiday catalog is terrific.  A little piece of it adds so much texture to any card or scrapbook page.  I really like working with it.

Walk in the Wild




Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor

2 comments:

  1. Great card Denise.. The color combination is beautiful. I agree, the ribbon adds a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done Denise... it's hard to make cards that will fit men, or any occasion!! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.