Followers

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Charity Boxes

I was asked by a local non-profit organization to decorate two boxes for them to use during the upcoming Holidays.  A Gratitude box for Thanksgiving and another Christmas Lights box for Holiday donations.  These are simple items, but I wanted to share them with you just to show you the different items you can make using your paper crafting items.

First, the Gratitude Box....covered with Originals Die Leaves # 2, retired.....




The Leaves were made with retired Designer Series Paper.  Many of the Leaves were embossed with different Stampin' Up! Embossing Folders to add texture.  I used the Chocolate Chip marker on the stems.


Here is the Christmas Lights box made with cutting files using my Silhouette Cameo.





I used my Silver Metallic Marker to color the threads on my Christmas light bulbs.  

Hope you enjoy seeing these projects.  Have fun paper craftin'.


Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.