Followers

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Chevron Fall Feathers

This is a card I cased from the Stampin' Up! blog (original card designed by Connie Collins).  We made this in my Hostess Club last month and really had tons of fun making these feathers.  Everyone loved the colors and how the card came together.  I liked it so much that I made several to send to friends!











Stamp Sets:  Tags 4 You, Gently Falling, Gifts of the Earth (retired)

Inks and Papers:  Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Natural Composition DSP, Quatrefoil DSP

Accessories and Tools:  Chevron Punch, Baker's Twine, Artisan Label Punch, Glue Dots, Paper Snips, Stampin' Dimensionals



Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.