Followers

Monday, December 23, 2013

Almost Christmas....


More Christmas tags, see Friday's post for the first group of tags I made using the Christmas Tagables Stamp Set.










After I punched the tags out of the booklet they came in, I covered the pages with retired Designer Series Paper.  It made a real cute mini-scrapbook.


I used the Season of Style Designer Journaling Tags in my mini-scrapbook.

Here are some milk carton treats I made for customers with my tags:








Hope you are ready to celebrate the blessings of Christmas eve and day!  It is almost here.  Merry Christmas, everyone!


Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.