Followers

Friday, December 27, 2013

Wahoo




New Clearance Rack items were added today.....click here to order or email me.


Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas holiday!  We certainly enjoyed our family gathering here in Pennsylvania and we aren't done yet!!!  

Today, I wanted to share some cards I made with my September Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin Kit.  My Paper Pumpkin is a monthly subscription kit that you get in the mail from Stampin' Up! and you can read more about it here.



This is the box that I received in the mail.



These are some of the goodies that were inside my Paper Pumpkin box....buttons, twine, printed cardstock, envelopes, stamps, ink spot and more.




Here is the envelope and card I made using the Paper Pumpkin stamps and a graduation hat from Pure Gumption.  I used Gorgeous Grunge on the printed cardstock provided in the kit.








I made the same card in Real Red and Whisper White since that is also one of the local High School colors.  I sell my cards locally and Graduation cards are always a great seller for me.






I'll post more of my Paper Pumpkin samples over the next few days.



Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.