Followers

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Camera Card

This Camera Card is really fun.  Valerie Moody created this cute little card in smaller size than my CASE (Copy And Share Everything) for her European convention Swap last year.  


The Camera Card uses the Envelope Punch Board to create the "folder" type card.  


This is a full-size card, so I made my punches on the Stampin' Up! Envelope Punch Board at 1 3/4" from each side to create the "view finder".



The Circle Collection, Labels Collection and Thinlits Card Framelits were all used to create the front of the Camera.  You could use any heart punch or Framelit if you don't have the Thinlits Card Framelit. 



The inside greeting is stamped with one of my favorite stamp sets:  Happy Day.....I just love this one....so cheerful and uplifting!  Love that.  I used the Labels Collection Framelits and just rubbed the edged against the Real Red ink pad.







Sign up for a new Paper Pumpkin membership between January 11 and February 10 and you will get a FREE set of 2012-2014 In Color Stampin' Write Markers--that's a $14.95  value!




Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.