Followers

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Heartfelt Banner Kit

This is my January banner using parts of the Sale-A-Bration (SAB) Heartfelt Banner Kit you get free with a $50 purchase.  I love the canvas pieces and the wonderful felted wool balls.  How fun are they?



I used the design idea from the front of the Sale-A-Bration 2014 catalog and added meaningful photos to my January banner.  Since my husband and I enjoy both our birthdays and wedding anniversary this month, I used the sentiment "Happy US".  










I used the positive and negative on the paper banners from the SAB Heartfelt Banner Kit and added some Whisper White behind them.  It doesn't show up in the pictures, but I added Dazzling Details to the polka dots for some extra sparkle.



Lots of bits and bobs from previous Stampin' Up! kits used on this banner....I always save my leftover pieces.  That worked out perfectly for this banner.




Items used:  Heartfelt Banner Kit, Paper Doilies, Linen Thread, Chipboard (non-SU), Dazzling Details, Basic Pearls, Boutique Boxes Designer Printed Kit, Artisan Embellishment Kit, Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit, Clothespins, Lace and Trims (non-SU), SU Designer Brads





Sign up for a new Paper Pumpkin membership between Now and February 10 and you will get a FREE set of 2012-2014 In Color Stampin' Write Markers--that's a $14.95  value!




Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.