Followers

Thursday, January 9, 2014

New Stamps

I love Lisa Pace's books....they are full of inspiration....you can tell by all my little notes that I have throughout her first two books.....  She has a contest going on to win the 3rd book which I would love to add to my collection of inspiration for my art!



Stampin’ Up! Promotions



We love Valentine’s Day! And why wouldn’t we? It’s a chance for us to say “I love you.” And it doesn’t just have to be about romantic love. This holiday is a time to share the love with anyone and everyone. We’re here to help you prepare with the A Whole Lot of Love products.Dates: Available December 1-January 27 or while supplies last.The fine print: These are exclusive products that will not be available after the promotion. 



Latest Photopolymer
Countless Sayings I – 135892 – $13.95




Countless Sayings II – 135893 – $13.95






Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.