Followers

Friday, January 17, 2014

Ribbon Key Rings

These are some key rings I made with webbing over-layed with Stampin' Up! ribbon.  I made them large enough so they slip over your wrist.  These are easy and fun to make.  I've always been a crafter....guess it starter with making clothes and accessories for my Barbie dolls.  It's just something I've always loved....  You can use your supplies in so many different ways!








Sign up for a new Paper Pumpkin membership between January 11 and February 10 and you will get a FREE set of 2012-2014 In Color Stampin' Write Markers--that's a $14.95  value!




Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.