Followers

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sign Up for My Paper Pumpkin and get free markers!


Sign up for a new Paper Pumpkin membership between January 11 and February 10 and you will get a FREE set of 2012-2014 In Color Stampin' Write Markers--that's a $14.95  value!

Not familiar with My Paper Pumpkin? MPP is a monthly mailing kit that arrives on your doorstep mid-month. Each kit has all of the supplies needed to complete a project and each month is different. One kit may contain the materials for a set of cards, the next a mini scrapbook. Or you may put together a home decor item! Whatever the surprise, the kits are intended to give you a half hour or so of creative time and are suitable for any skill level.

One last thing, I've found this kit program to be a great gift idea. Memberships can be put on hold or canceled at any time so you can be as generous or as thrifty as you want. For $19.95 a month - which includes shipping - it's a fun little surprise in the mailbox and in the craft room!



Not sure about what you would make with your My Paper Pumpkin Kit each month....well, it does come with a color printed recommended project sheet....but for even more ideas join my Pinterest Paper Pumpkin Kit Board and see what lots of us are making.  Great way to get inspiration.  Your find my Pinterest button on the right side of my blog.  See you there!

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.