Followers

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Valentine Treat

This cute little skinny bag Valentine Treat was made by one of the "Your Ink Link" Team members, Sue Lepako.  When she handed these out to all of us last year, we were all just tickled with how cute they were....of course, my dear husband ate all my chocolate.  











Sign up for a new Paper Pumpkin membership between January 11 and February 10 and you will get a FREE set of 2012-2014 In Color Stampin' Write Markers--that's a $14.95  value!




Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! I need to make some of these for my daughter's friends! How did she mount the Valentine heart?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.