Followers

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Family Reunion Scrapbook Layout

For inspiration today, I have one of my Family Reunion pages that features past year's Sale-A-Bration Designer Series Paper both Delicate Dots and Ice Cream Parlor.  I enjoy using up all my bits and pieces of retired material in my personal scrapbooks....of course, the newest papers and embellishments are among my favorites.  

We always play Bingo and eat a lot at my Family Reunion, so these pages reflect those memories.









I used old Bingo game pieces for my title.  Love found objects!



I've been scrapbooking our Family Reunion for many, many years and each year I choose a different color scheme as the focus.  It is so much fun to look back over the years and see how my daughter has grown and interacted at each of the reunions.  And now the Blessing of our grandgirls coming to the Reunion each year with their Mom is worth filling up my Scrapbooks with lots of pictures.




Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.