Followers

Monday, February 3, 2014

Reunion Scrapbook

Been working on my Family Reunion Scrapbook pages and decided to use up some older chipboard letters that I've had in my stash forever.  Problem is they didn't match my Stampin' Up! colors.  So, I sanded them down.  Dusted them off and sponged them with new Stampin' Up! ink to match my page!  Yeah!




These were the old letters I had, so I sanded them lightly.  Then sponged them with my Stampin' Up! ink.



You can see here on the "K" where I started to sponge it with the ink.












Sign up for a new Paper Pumpkin membership between Now and February 10 and you will get a FREE set of 2012-2014 In Color Stampin' Write Markers--that's a $14.95  value!




Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.