Followers

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Tribute

Today I digress from my papercrafting to remember my son, Decan, who was attacked and killed back in 1988 by a neighbor's dog (Newfoundland).  Decan was 9 years old when he died.  And I've missed him every day since his death....but no time is worse than the month of March....especially March 5.  If you've lost a child then you know how I feel!  There are so many things to miss...the sounds, the smells, the laughter, the joy and the tears!  

But today, I just want to share a few photos of Decan and remember the great kid that he was here on earth....






We all miss you, Decan!

4 comments:

  1. Denise, what a sweetheart! I'm sorry for your loss... You will see him again. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan's and my thoughts and prayers are with you, Denise.
    Thanks for sharing the beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very sorry for your loss, hugs to you and praying for strength in this difficult month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tribute to your son. I am so very sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.