Followers

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Easter Decorations

Thought I would share some of my traditional Easter decorations that I made year's ago and drag out every year.  My husband and granddaughter's love them, so every year out they come.  Some times I "doctor" them up a little bit or add something new to jazz them up a little, but basically they stay the same.  I've always loved crafting and used to paint ceramics almost every day, but that got replaced with papercrafting....but I still have all of my Holiday decorations...



My egg tree.....



The Bunny Family....






The porcelain Bunny music box I painted years ago....




My ceramic "good enough to eat" Chocolate Bunnies....showing off in front of a couple of our blue glassware pieces!

Tomorrow I will have some of my papercrafting Easter Decorations posted.


Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.