Followers

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Easter Eggs

Today's posting shows a variety of Easter Eggs that I've made over the last several years.  These are all paper eggs featuring a variety of techniques including:  glitter, punch art, and decoupage.






My glitter eggs....rolled in Tombow glue and then glitter.



I used the Newsprint Designer Series Paper on this large plastic egg.  I put some of my Tombow glue into a small container and mixed in a little water.  Then I painted in on like decoupage.....add Glass Glitter and Rhinstones to the Big Shot Flowers.



Plastic eggs covered with tissue paper.  Then covered with the Trio flower punch and sprinkled with glitter.....all nestled in my husband's childhood Easter basket.  

TIP:  If you make some of these, use a pencil eraser to push the flowers onto the eggs....it makes the edges curl up!



Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor

2 comments:

  1. Loved the flower punch idea for an egg. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your paper punch egg. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.