Followers

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Anniversary Card

It was a beautiful Memorial Day weekend here in Pennsylvania.  The weather was great and we were blessed to spend a lot of time with our family.  My husband made us all a wonderful pork roast and then we went to his sister's for a grand pool party.  Our grandgirls went back home today and already the house is so very quiet...until the next visit.

So, the girls and I took some pictures of our flowers this weekend and I have one to share with you today.  Our home is surrounded by rhododendron and this year they have more blooms than ever before....  This is the large one by the back porch...it gets the most sun.



Here is another of my vintage anniversary cards.  I used Anna Griffin materials.







Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.