Followers

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

New 2014-2015 Catalogs



YIPPEE!!!  I have cases of NEW CATALOGS for YOU!!!  They await your viewing pleasure! . Just come and pick one up.
Catalogs are $2.50 or FREE if:
1) You join one of my stamp clubs
2) You are currently in one of my stamp clubs
3) You are one of my 2013-2014 hostesses
4) You place an order with me.

If you are not local...a total of $5 will cover postage directly to you!  I will credit you this postage cost on your June order too!!!  Just send me an email with your address and I will email you instructions for PayPal.  I will mail your catalog immediately.
Besides the amazing new products...I am LOVING all the new samples in this catalog - just beautiful!!!  It's like a wonderful papercrafting magazine.




THINGS ARE GOING FAST!!!!
Here are updated retirement lists...if there is an X in the right column that means they are out of stock:
 
Stamp Set List (While supplies last)
 
Accessories List (While supplies last)


Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online


or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.